Friday, August 7, 2015

Hitting the Road




As usual, I am trying to figure out how I can take a couple of more trips this year...or three or four! I am trying to plan to go places where I can pop in a pet store or two and introduce them to myself and my Oscar Bites.  Now I completely suck at this sort of thing.  I seem to be a pretty good salesperson if I am trying to sell other people's wares, but really self conscious about promoting my own.  Just shy on that level I guess. I have info printed that I hand over with my samples for people to peruse. Short and informative I think is the best way to present myself.  I love to answer questions but don't want to bore anyone.  I am proud of what I have accomplished and I hope that shows.

I have a long way to go and I am certainly not afraid of the effort I have to put into this endeavor, excited about it really!  So if anyone knows of great shops in the Jacksonville, FL or San Diego, CA area that would love to carry the most fabulous dog treats ever made please let me know!!!







Have box will travel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment