Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Happy Howloween!!!!




I just love Halloween! I may not always get to wear a costume and even give out candy but I still try to decorate just a bit. We are always searching for cookie cutters and this happens to be one of my faves! We love it when canine trick or treaters come by with their humans and feel like they should get a treat too! 

On another note I have made the leap into the web design world. it was truly a horrifying experience for someone with not one web design skill like me. But my bestie web master suggested I change up the format so it will be easier for my to update so I did. What would have taken a 10 year old about 2 hours to complete took me...well we won't talk about that. But it is up and I have to say I kinda like it! So check it out and check out our yummy treats! Your canine will thank you and I will too!






No comments:

Post a Comment