Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy Winter!






The holidays have come and gone and at the moment here in Athens, GA so has the warm weather...of which I prefer...but I do have a coat I really like to wear and a fun hat, so I can take the cold every once in a while.


I am very excited about this year.  I have several ideas I want to try, but then I always do and some make it and some don't. I'm hoping for some fun tee shirts to make an appearance this year and I really love some of the new party packages we are putting together for pets.

I am excited about travels as well...I think the box might make another year. It's back to Santa Fe next month to enjoy the cold (ha) and of course to hang with my buddies. I never get tired of New Mexico but I think that river rafting may have to wait till next year!


New Year...New Ideas......Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment