Monday, June 1, 2015

The Peanut Butter Cookie

Two weeks in a row I have baked peanut butter cookies to take to the market.  I sold all 10 bags this past weekend.  Of course, I completely understand that vendors get rather bored during those long market hours and will gladly eat a treat. I would and do.  This time I made them with dark brown sugar and they were still not very brown.  They tasted the same to me.  I cooked them for 1 minute longer..8 mins.. and they were a tad crunchy, but moist on the inside.  Won't be baking for this weekend, but will see how they go the weekend of the 14th.

Last week they stayed moist for 7 days.  Only started to be a tad crumbly on the 7th day but not in a bad way.  If I would stop eating all of the batter I might make a buck or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment