Monday, May 16, 2016

Kallie







One of the best things about baking and selling Oscar Bites would have to be meeting people and their pets. I finally got to meet Kallie this past weekend. Her mom and dad have been buying treats for Kallie for a couple of years now. I don't know this little family, they are people who bought my treats and really liked them...or Kallie did! It still blows me away that I am able to produce a product that people will buy.  Not that my treats are unappealling, but the fact that I bake them and actually sell them just completely makes my day, week and year! 


It is apparent by now that I do love animals. I wish I could have a huge place where I could rescue every pet that needs a home. Until that day comes, and I will just be positive and assume that it will, I will keep doing what I can for rescues and hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment