Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Still love the Boy!



I spent the summer of 1987 living and working in London. I cleaned hotel rooms but I didn't care...I was in London. Since I obviously wasn't making buckets of cash I entertained myself by walking through all of the wonderful neighborhoods of the great city and by stalking people of interest.

One of my people just happened to be Boy George himself. I found out where he lived and would go and hang out front of his house with the other wanna-be groupies.  I met some pretty cool people.  Luckily George had the sense not to use the front door and save himself the grief of having to say hello to his little group of fans.


Fast forward to 2015 and the band is back together and playing in Atlanta GA so I hopped in my car and went to see them.  Since it was a last minute decision I went alone but met some great people to sing and dance with. 

Concert accomplished!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment