Friday, February 6, 2015

Getting Started






It is early February and I have not planted a single seed.  I have been baking quite a bit..yay..but the local markets will be starting back up in a month or so and I got nothing.  It's not like I am going to have flats of whatever strikes my fancy to put out on the table, but a cup or two of new plants would be nice. My yard-garden-or whatever I call that wasteland in front of my house has it's usual winter gray half dead plants look but I am okay with that. The colors will pop up soon enough.  Hopefully.

It's best to streamline my selection this year. Sometimes to many different offerings tend to look a bit straggly and those won't do. So.....maybe this weekend I will take a break from the rolling pin and get the garden party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment