Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Banana's and Betsy





I always like taking photos with my iPhone.  So convenient when running around and you don't have space to carry camera and phone.  So that said, I need some lessons on how to make my treats look good.  I would like to think the treats speak for themselves but not everyone has the opportunity to see them in their natural habitat.

My bestie roomie of all time is a potter...you have met her before.  I am always grabbing her "throw aways" and I feel like I could open my own small gallery.  I think her little bird plate adds just the right amount of color to the Blanche Bites.

Speaking of Miss Blanche, she is really coming out of her shell.  In fact she won't stop barking at us.  It is only when she wants something.  She is really cute but needs a little lesson in manners.  She will never get those lessons from her father so it will be up to me and that will be hard because she is the cutest little demon ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment