Monday, July 15, 2013

New Mexico 2013






I just love going to visit my good friend Betsy.  She lives with her husband Mark and their dog Morton in Dixon, NM....a really cool place. I have been lucky to visit them a few times over the years and I find something new and different every time....doesn't hurt that she is a great tour guide!  This past time was the first trip that the OB box joined me and believe it or not, I left Morton's treats at home!





One of the first stops....their gallery!  I think the OB box would be a delightful addition to the exquisite works of art that are offered there.




We tried to get a few pics when we toured Georgia O'Keeffe's house, but not anything allowed...not even purses.  So I got a few shots enjoying some hot springs later in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment